MANAGEMENT & QUALITY ASSURANCE
Evoiki Zimi started with the landladies of Evia, making their delicious traditional recipes. Learning little by little the secrets of preparation, started to produce dough products, always staying sticked to the two main principles, the selection of the finest raw materials and the authenticity of recipes, ensuring constant high product quality as well as their unique homemade taste.
The selection of raw materials and packaging materials is based on the stricked standards applied by the company.
The selection of flour which is the main raw material comes from Greek Mills, with special technical characteristics depending on the product being produced. The flour is received and stored in silos and passed directly to production via aerial pipes without coming into contact with external factors. The whole amount of flour passes through sieves and magnets in order to check and remove external particles. The flour used does not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO).
The cheeses used for fillings are Feta, Mizithra and Kasseri from approved and certified cheese factories. The meats (cold cuts) used are approved by Greek and certified meats (cold cuts)factories.
The packaging materials that are used, cardboard boxes, rolls, cartons, trays and other materialsare also from approved suppliers who comply with all safety standards and food hygiene. So, it is fully ensuredthe proper conservation of food and by consequence the health of consumers.
The company uses the latest technology, adopts continuous training of human resources and maintain consistently high quality and unique homemade taste of its products.
Strict systems applied by Evoiki Zimi results in stable quality, high security of workers and consumers and to the maintenance of the quality characteristics of the products.
Evoiki Zimi’s commitment is to be identified with the production of quality products and traditional products, combining the latest technology with the tradition of our country.
To achieve the objectives and commitments towards its customers, the company’s management and employees accept and support the following principles:
- Leadership in the production of dough products, bakery and traditional handmade products
- Production and distribution of all products in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, Greece and / or foreign countries where the company cooperates, while taking into account the requirements of each customer
- Continuous improvement of the company’s procedures and of professional and human relations.
- Compliance with all requirements for the implementation of Quality Management Systems and Security of food production, according to the standards ISO22000: 2005, IFS and BRC.
- Establish measurable targets for safety and hygiene with an annual review by management.
The company’s management is committed through the Quality and Security Policy for the allocation of resources to implement the above.
The company is certified by the following quality management system and food safety:
- ELOTEN ISO 22000: 2005 (International Organization for Standardization) The ISO is an international standard that aims to harmonize the requirements for the management of food safety in enterprises engaged in food and related industries internationally.
Download ELOT Certification EN ISO 22000: 2005
- IFS (INTERNATIONAL FOOD STANDARD) The IFS is a standard that defines the special requirements for safety, legality and quality of foods that companies which process and / or pack food must satisfy. The IFS standard has been established by the Retailer Federations of Germany and France in order to be a valuable screening tool, a common approach of suppliers’ and retailers’ management systems. The IFS has been recognized by the organization GFSI (Global Food Safety Institute) and was founded on the principles of HACCP paying particular attention on good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good hygiene practices (GHP).
Download IFS Certification for Castella’s Factory
Download IFS Certification for Doko’s Factory
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) The BRC GLOBAL STANDARD FOR FOOD SAFETY issued by the Retailer Association of Great. Britain (British Retail Consortium) and is a fundamental standard, has global recognition, which specifies the requirements of safety and quality management systems. The implementation of BRC Standard standardizes and systematizes the production ensuring that way the optimal control, the better management of human resources and as a consequence the productivity increase.
Download BRC Certification for Doko’s Factory
Download BRC Certification for Castella’s Factory